Waverly Heights Family Centre
Run out of the Waverly Heights Community Centre, 1885 Chancellor Dr.
- Where to park? Parking is in the community centre parking lot.
- What entrance to use? Use the side entrance on the south side of the building.
- Check in at the office? No need to check in at the office.
- Are strollers/bikes allowed? There is lots of room for strollers right inside the building.
- How do I sign in? No sign in needed.
- What kind of footwear will my child need? Please make sure to bring indoor runners.
- All other questions please email us.
The Coalition currently funds four family centres. These programs are geared towards families with children birth to 6 years of age and are free to attend. All of the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together.
All the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together and include the following activities:
• Free Play
• Optional craft
• Nutritious snack
• Song and rhyme time
• Story time
• Participants are also encouraged to borrow a book from our lending library