Ryerson Family Centre
Ryerson School, 10 Ryerson Avenue
- Where to park? Parking is available along Ryerson. Please do not park in school stalls as that is assigned parking only.
- What entrance to use? We have our very own entrance at the back of the school (near the school playground on the East side of the school). The entrance is shared with the child care centre.
- Check in at the office? No need to check in at the office.
- Are strollers/bikes allowed? Stroller, coats and boots may be left in an assigned area just outside the Family Centre in the cloak room. Bicycle racks are located on either side of the school.
- How do I sign in? For security reasons everyone must sign in (the center’s book daily) and wear a nametag.
- What kind of footwear will my child need? Please make sure to bring indoor runners.
- All other questions please email us.
The Coalition currently funds four family centres. These programs are geared towards families with children birth to 6 years of age and are free to attend. All of the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together.
All the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together and include the following activities:
• Free Play
• Optional craft
• Nutritious snack
• Song and rhyme time
• Story time
• Participants are also encouraged to borrow a book from our lending library