Parc La Salle Family Centre
Parc La Salle School, 190 Houde Drive
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Where to park? Parking is on Houde Street (past the one hour parking signs).
- What entrance to use? Use the main entrance to the school on Houde Street.
- Check in at the office? No need to check in at the office. Centre located in room 112. Follow signs in the hall.
- Are strollers/bikes allowed? Strollers and bikes can be left against the wall in the hall outside the Family Centre.
- How do I sign in? A sign-in sheet is located just inside the Family Centre door. Name tags can be found there as well.
- What kind of footwear will my child need? Please make sure to bring indoor runners.
- All other questions please email us.
The Coalition currently funds four family centres. These programs are geared towards families with children birth to 6 years of age and are free to attend. All of the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together.
All the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together and include the following activities:
• Free Play
• Optional craft
• Nutritious snack
• Song and rhyme time
• Story time
• Participants are also encouraged to borrow a book from our lending library