Richmond Kings Family Centre
Richmond Kings Community Centre, 666 Silverstone Ave
- Where to park? There is free parking in the community centre parking lot.
- What entrance to use? Use the main entrance.
- Are strollers/bikes allowed? Strollers are permitted.
- How do I sign in? There will be a sign-in book in the family centre to record your visit. We wear plastic clip-on name tags so we can learn each other’s name.
- What kind of footwear will my child need? Please make sure to bring indoor runners.
- All other questions please email us.
The Coalition currently funds four family centres. These programs are geared towards families with children birth to 6 years of age and are free to attend. All of the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together.
All the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together and include the following activities:
• Free Play
• Optional craft
• Nutritious snack
• Song and rhyme time
• Story time
• Participants are also encouraged to borrow a book from our lending library