Dalhousie Family Centre
Dalhousie School, 262 Dalhousie Drive
- Where to park? Free parking in strip mall on same side of street as school
- What entrance to use? Use the main entrance (nearest the bulletin board).
- Check in at the office? Go to the office to check in, they will assist you on your first visit to find the Family Centre.
- Are strollers/bikes allowed? Strollers are permitted and there is a carpet to leave them outside the Family Centre.
- How do I sign in? There will be a sign-in book in the family centre to record your visit. We wear plastic clip-on name tags so we can learn each other’s name.
- What kind of footwear will my child need? Please make sure to bring indoor runners.
- All other questions please email us.
The Coalition currently funds four family centres. These programs are geared towards families with children birth to 6 years of age and are free to attend. All of the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together.
All the drop in programs are for parents and children to attend together and include the following activities:
• Free Play
• Optional craft
• Nutritious snack
• Song and rhyme time
• Story time
• Participants are also encouraged to borrow a book from our lending library